Search

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Birds

Hi guys! I'm back with more writing stuff. Today i'm sharing a small piece of writing I call "Birds". And you'll have to read it to find out what it's about.
Anyway, I might make Saturday the day I post a new writing piece every week. Remember to leave feedback in the comments below!  Unless I'm busy on Saturday, I might post on the next available date. So keep that in mind. It would also be a help to suggest what you want to see next on my blog. weather it's my story, or poetry or whatever you want, just make sure you let me know! Also, if you're new to my blog, be sure to look at "An Ocean of Peace" down below!
Anyway, without further ado... Here is "Birds"

The fluttering of birds sounded above me as dozens of them filled the sky. To have wings, I wondered, must be a tremendous experience, to feel the rush of wind underneath me, and to fly over the clouds must be heaven. To have wings... to fly... to not have a care in the world. What a bird's life must be like.

No comments: