Search

Monday, November 17, 2014

Wow

I got to school--thankfully--on time. I knew it was only 8:18 am and school started at 8:40 am, but I had a project to work on in the library, and I wanted to work on it before school started. It was a project for English class, where I had to do a reading assessment. It was easy, really, but I soon saw- a faint wisp of white on one of the couches in the library. Looking closer, I made out the image of a head, then a torso, then the limbs of the ghost--yes, I said ghost-- looking out of the window. 
My school is haunted by ghosts, it used to be a psychiatric hospital before it was renovated and reopened as Athena Secondary School. I was one of the few people who could see the ghosts clearly, as well as interact with them. Most people in school are afraid of the ghosts, and skip school because of it. Others downright refuse to believe that ghosts roam the halls of Athena High. I've never seen any super "evil" ghosts, at least not at Athena High, there are rumors that there is one, though. But I've never seen it.

OMG it took me a while to finish this for some reason. No, posts will not be consistent, but I will try to post as much as I can. But I really am happy that after my last post, I saw that some people do take a couple minutes out of their lives to read what I write, and that means a lot to me.
So, sappiness aside, how do you guys like the story? I was kind of struggling to find a good concept to write about, and I was really into paranormal investigative shows. So I decided to write a story about ghosts! It's not the most original, I know, but I will try my hardest in this one.

Thanks for reading guys, and I will try to write my next post as soon as possible!

No comments: