Search

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Hmmmm, Let's do an Interactive Story!

Ok, I've got nothing to write, so this is what I'm going to do:
I may do things like an exception to those times where I have nothing else to write, I'll do an improvised poem or story, so, let's see what I can pull off.

The wind howls through the night sky, the forest dimly lit by the moon. Leaves crunch softly as I walk on the forest floor. A pack of meat and furs on my back. Seeing my cabin up ahead, I pick up my pace. I'd hate to be out here when the wolves come out.
Entering the warmth of my cabin, and greeted by my husband and two children. I dump the sack on the table.
"I'll go sell them tomorrow, I'll be off to the trading post anyhow," I said when my daughter asked what I was going to do with the furs.
"Can I go with you?" she asked hopefully.
"No, my child," I replied. "It is much too dangerous for you, maybe when you are older."
She looked at me, clearly disappointed.

That's all I'm writing today, this might be an interactive story, you guys decide what happens: what is the title? Where does the Character do? What are the character's names? What are their likes and dislikes? You guys decide!
Well, that's all from me, have a great day, guys!

No comments: